Calcutta University announces Admission to PG Diploma in Investment Portfolio Mgt. Services PGDPMS Inaugural Session 2018-19
Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2018 – University of Calcutta invites the applications for admission to inaugural One-Year (Evening) PG Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Services (PGDPMS) for the academic year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
- The total intake to PGDPMS Course is restricted to 50 (fifty) for the inaugural session. However, the course shall not be offered unless there is a minimum enrolment of 30 (thirty) students.
Important Dates for Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2018
- Last Date of Online submission of Application Form: 28th September 2018 (Friday)
- Date of Personal Interview: 03rd October 2018 (Wednesday)
- Date of Publication of List of Selected Candidates in website: 05th October 2018 (Friday)
- Date of Admission: 09th October 2018 (Tuesday) & 10th October 2018 (Wednesday)
- Date of Commencement of Class: 11th October 2018 (Thursday)
- Applicant must have Bachelors (with Honours/General) in Arts/Science/Commerce /Business Administration (10+2+3) or in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Law/Professional Course (10+2+4) or its equivalent from any University/Institution recognized by the University of Calcutta
- The admission to the PGDPMS course will be primarily based on merit and personal interview, subject to University reservation rules.
Application Process for Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2018
- University of Calcutta in prescribed form (to be downloaded from University Website www.caluniv.ac.in), along with an application fee of Rs.500/- payable through electronic fund transfer or direct deposit to any SBI Branch in “CU A/C CALCUTTA STOCK EXCHANGE CUSTOMERS PROTECTION FUND, A/c No. 32290555418, State Bank of India, Calcutta University Branch, IFS Code SBIN0007766, Branch Code 007766
- The details regarding course structure, course fees, caution deposit, admission and examination requirements etc. are available in the prospectus to be downloaded from University website: www.caluniv.ac.in
For related details about the Centre of Excellence created in collaboration with Calcutta Stock Exchange, visit http://www.caluniv.ac.in/academic/cucse-cefm/about.html