IGNOU Admission 2019: IGNOU 2019 Prospectus and Application Form for PB Nursing course have been released now. IGNOU 2019 (Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The IGNOU entrance exam is conducted in two sessions in one year through which applicants can get admission in certificate, diploma and degree programs. The university conducts various entrance exams for offering admissions like IGNOU OPENMAT for the management course, B.Ed. entrance exam and B.Sc Nursing entrance exam. Applicants can get the all complete details of IGNOU 2019 admission in this page like application form, eligibility, entrance exams, syllabus, hall tickets, results, application fees and more.
IGNOU 2019 Notifications – PB Nursing Application Released
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education/ Tourism Studies/ Nutrition & Health Education Aquaculture/ Panchayat Level Administration & Development/ Creative Writing in English /Urdu/ Women Empowerment & Development/ HIV and Family Education/ Paralegal Practice/ Nursing Administration/ BPO Finance & Accounting and Critical Care Nursing.
Bachelor Degree Courses:
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. with major in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Botany & Zoology)/ Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)/ Bachelor of Arts (BA with major in Hindi, English, History, Mathematics, Urdu, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology)/ Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)/ Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)/ BA (Tourism Studies) and Bachelor of Social Work (BSW).
Master Degree Courses:
MA (Philosophy)/ MA (Education)/ MA (Gandhi and Peace Studies)/ MA (Extension & Development Studies)/ MA (Anthropology)/ MA (Distance Education)/ MA (English)/ MA (Hindi)/ Master of Social Work/ Master of Social Work (Counseling)/ MA (Gender & Development Studies)/ MA (Psychology)/ MA (Public Admin.)/ MA (Rural Development)/ MA (History)/ MA (Political Science)/MA (Sociology)/ MA (Tourism Management)/ Master of Commerce (M.Com.)/ Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)/ MA (Translation Studies)/ MA (Economics)/ M.Sc. (Dietetics and Food Services Management)/ Master of Computer Applications (MCA) & M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science.
PG Diploma Course:
PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking/ Rural Development/ Translation/ International Business Operation/ Gandhi & Peace Studies/ Disaster Management/ Applied Statistics/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Analytical Chemistry/ Environment and Sustainable Development/ Audio Programme Production/ Higher Education/ Educational Management & Administration/ Educational Technology/ School Leadership & Management/ Pre Primary Education/ Information Security/ Intellectual Property Rights/ Pharmaceutical Sales Management/ Social Work among the Tribals/ Criminal Justice/ Folklore & Culture Studies/ Hospital & Health Management/ Extension & Development Studies/ Urban Planning & Development and Geriatric Medicine.
PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses:
Advanced Certificate: Power Distribution Management and Information Security.
PG Certificate: Extension & Development Studies/ Adult Education/ Bangala-Hindi-Translation/ Cyber Law/ Patent Practice/ Agriculture Policy/ Geoinformatics and Information/ Gandhi & Peace Studies/ Malayalam-Hindi-Translation & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired.
Certificate: Indigenous Art Practices/ Karnatak Music/ Visual Arts-Painting/ Bharatanatyam/ Arabic Language/ Applied Arts/Performing Arts- Theatre Arts Hindustani Music/ Environmental Studies/ NGO Management/ Teaching English/ Functional English (basic level)/ Urdu Language/ HIV & Family Education/ Social work and Criminal Justice System/ Business Skills/ Disaster Management/Health Care Waste Management/ French Language/ Community Radio/ Tourism Studies/ Food & Nutrition/ Home Based Health Care/ Nutrition & Child Care/ Rural Development/ Newborn & Infant Nursing/ Maternal & Child Health Nursing/ Sericulture/ Water Harvesting & Management/ Beekeeping/ Human Rights/ Co-operation/ Cooperative Law & Business Law/ Poultry Farming/ Organic Farming/ Anti Human Trafficking/ International Humanitarian Law/ Laboratory Techniques/ Value Education/ Communication & IT Skills/ Consumer Protection/ Information Technology, Guidance/ Energy Technology & Management and Competency in Power Distribution.
IGNOU Exam Dates
The IGNOU entrance exam is held two times in one year, i.e., one in January session and another in July session.
|M.Phill & Ph.D.||Starting of application form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of July 2019|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of August 2019|
|Exam date||1st week of August 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of September 2019|
|OPENMAT XIV||Opening of admission form||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of August 2018|
|Releasing of hall ticket||3rd week of September 2018|
|Date of exam||4th week of September 2018|
|The announcement of result||2nd week of December 2018|
|OPENMAT XV||Starting of admission form||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date to submit the admission form||3rd week of December 2018|
|Date of exam||1st week of February 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of March 2019|
IGNOU Registration 2019
The IGNOU common prospectus will be released in the month of January for all courses. After reading it, applicants can proceed to fill the application form.
- Applicants have to fill the online application form to apply for IGNOU courses.
- The application form will be started on different dates for each programme.
- Applicants have to select the desired course and carefully fill the application form.
- After filling all the details, applicants have to submit the application form and the username will be sent to the applicant’s email Id via SMS.
- Applicants must be ready with scanned photograph, signature, age proof, category certificate, BPL certificate, educational certificates and work experience certificates.
- The application fee will be Rs. 200/- per course.
- The fee can be paid through Bank Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at city under which the examination centre falls.
- It can also be paid by credit/debit card/net banking/ATM card (PNB).
Applicants can proceed for the process of application form only they will satisfy the eligibility criteria given below.
- For MBA: Applicants should hold the Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university/institution. Applicants pursuing their final year can also apply.
- For BCA: Applicants must pass the 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For MCA: Applicant should hold the graduation or 12th level with mathematics subject.
- MA (English/Economics/History), MSW: Must have a Bachelor or a higher degree from any recognized college.
- Sc: One should pass the 12th class or equivalent exam with science subject.
- BA/B.Com/BSW: Applying applicant should pass 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
- PG Diploma in Rural Development: Applicant should have Bachelor’s degree.
- Diploma in Tourism Studies/Diploma in Dairy Technology: Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
IGNOU exam pattern & syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the applicant. Applicants can check their complete syllabus for each subject and the respective exam pattern according to their course. The general topics covered in the entrance exams are attitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, GK, etc. The university will issue the IGNOU syllabus on their website.
IGNOU Preparation Tips
- Divide the preparation time according to the difficulty level of each subject.
- Go for previous year questions papers.
- Always do revision after study and make short notes.
- Study from the good books and other study materials for exam preparation.
- Be physically & mentally fit to score better in the examination.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019
The University will issue the IGNOU hall ticket 2019 at least two weeks before the commencement of examination. Applicants can download the IGNOU admit card through online mode.
In case any applicant fails to receive the examination hall ticket within one week before the examination, then he/she can download the hall ticket from the website.
IGNOU Result 2019
Applicants can check their IGNOU result 2019 through online mode. Applicants have to enter their hall ticket number to view the result. The university will publish the result after a few days of the completion of the entrance exam.
IGNOU Admission 2019
The IGNOU admission 2019 process will be started after a few days of the declaration of the result. Applicants will be selected for the choice filling process on the basis of regional merit in the entrance exam. The counselling procedure will be conducted at the respective IGNOU Regional Centers. The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of the original document during IGNOU counselling. Applicants have to report in the allotted Institution within a given time period to confirm their seat.