AEEE 2019 exam: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham formerly known as Amrita University has open the registration window for Amrita Entrance Examination for Engineering (AEEE) 2019 on its official website: www.amrit.edu from October 19, 2018. All those candidates who want to apply for AEEE exam can now apply though the official website. AEEE 2019 is university level examination conducted for the admission to the B.Tech degree program in various institutes of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
AIEEE 2019 Exam notifications out! Check Details.
The seats in B.Tech degree program offered at Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai and Coimbatore Campuses will be on the basis of Amrita Entrance Examination for Engineering (AEEE 2019) or Joint Entrance Examination (JEE 2019) marks. Candidates applying for admission through JEE Main ranks will also be required to submit the online application form within the scheduled date
AEEE 2019 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates shall be born on or after 01st July 1998 for being eligible to apply for AEEE 2019 exam.
- A pass in 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects (or)
- A three-year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education
- Those who appear for the above examination in March/April 2019 and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply
AEEE 2019 Important dates
- Commencement of online application: October 19, 2018
- Last date to apply online: April 25, 2019
- Slot Booking for Computer Based Test (CBT): April 5 to 10
- Entrance examination:
- AEEE 2019 CBT (Computer Based Test): 22nd to 26th April 2019 (3 slots per day)
- Pen and Paper Test: 27th April 2019
- AEEE 2019 Results: May 5, 2019
AEEE 2019 Exam pattern
- The AEEE 2019 exam will be conducted both in online and offline mode.
- Questions asked in the exam will be in MCQ format.
- The questions will be divided into three sections — Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The duration for the exam is three hours and the total numbers of questions asked are 120.
- Three marks are awarded for each correct answer whereas one mark is deducted for an incorrect one.
AEEE 2019 Application process – Exam Registrations
- Application Submission is completely in online mode from this year onward. Candidates are requested to go through the Information Handbook before filling the online application form .
- ONLINE application has several sections to be filled by candidates like Personal Profile (Name, Address & Contact details), Academic Profile (Marks of the qualifying examination & year, Last attended school) etc
- Application Fee of Rs 1000/- is to be paid online through net banking / debit / credit card.
This is the complete notification for AEEE 2019 exam including the dates, eligibility, & exam pattern.