Women in Social and Economic Research (WiSER) Scholarship 2018
WiSER PhD Scholarship 2018 – Applications for WiSER PhD Scholarship 2018 are invited from research students in the fields of Feminist Economics or Gender Research, leading to the Award of a PhD in Economics, Finance or Property in the Faculty of Business & Law at Curtin University for the year 2018 intake
Also See : Scholarships 2018
WiSER Scholarship Details
- Student Type: Future Students
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
- Course Type: Postgraduate Research
- Gender: Non-gender specific
- Nationality: Australian Citizen; International students; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; Australian Permanent Resident; New Zealand Citizen
- Scholarship base: Merit Based
- Maximum Awarded: 01
- Scholarship Value: $30,000 per annum for 3 years, tuition fee offset required
WiSER PhD Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Have completed a Bachelor degree with 1st class Honours, or be regarded as having an equivalent level of attainment. Not hold a research doctorate or equivalent research qualification.
- Not previously have held an Australian Govt. funded scholarship, unless it was terminated within 6 months of the scholarship payments commencing
- Not be receiving an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the award stipend rate to undertake the higher degree by research. Income earned from sources unrelated to the course of study is not subject to the 75% rule.
- Curtin requires all students to demonstrate English competency. For a list of approved English qualifications and for further information, please refer to the qualifications accepted as satisfying Curtin’s minimum English entry requirements (.pdf] or contact the University Admission Office.
Application – How to Apply for WiSER PhD Scholarship 2018
- Applicants send their applications to Siobhan.email@example.com
- For more details, please visit https://businesslaw.curtin.edu.au/our-research/centres-and-institutes/women-in-social-economic-research-cluster/
- Applications Open: 17th August 2018
- Applications Close: 30th September 2018
Professor Siobhan Austen
Director, Woman in Social and Economic Research (WiSER), Phone No. 1 8 92667343, Email:Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org