Applications have been invited by School of Planning and Architecture, Neelbad Road, Bhauri, Bhopal – 462030 for admission to following Postgraduate Degree and Ph.D Programmes of Academic Year 2015-16.
Eligibility – Master degree in Architecture/ Planning/ Technology/ Design disciplines or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks, OR B.Arch./ B.Plan Degree with minimum 60% marks and with minimum 5 years of professional experience and atleast one publication in Journal/ Conference proceedings.
Postgraduate Programmes in Architecture
• Master of Architecture (Conservation)
• Master of Architecture (Landscape)
• Master of Architecture (Urban Design)
Eligibility – For Post Graduate Programme in Architecture: B.Arch. or B.Plan with minimum one year of experience with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
Postgraduate Programmes in Planning
• Master of Planning (Urban and Regional Planning)
• Master of Planning (Environmental Planning)
Eligibility – For Master of Planning Programmes: Minimum 55% marks in aggregate in B.Arch./ B.Plan OR B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or M.Sc./ M.A. in Geography/ Economics/ Sociology.
Applications from can be downloaded from the link: http://www.spabhopal.ac.in/Admission.aspx
– Candidates are required to submit separate application form for each programme applying. Demand Draft is to be drawn in favour of: “Director, SPA, Bhopal” payable at: Bhopal.
– Application fee for Master of Architecture Degree Programmes Rs. 1000 (for Gen/OBC) and Rs. 500 (SC/ST/PWD).
– Application fee for Master of Planning Degree Programmes Rs. 1000 (for Gen/OBC) and Rs. 500 (SC/ST/PWD).
– Candidates applying for both M.Arch. & M.Plan degree programmes, may prepare a single D.D. of Rs. 2000 (for Gen/OBC) and Rs. 1000 (for SC/ST/PWD).
Application fee for Doctoral Programme is Rs.1000 (for Gen/OBC) and Rs.500 (for SC/ST/PWD).
Complete Admission form must reach at given address by 22nd May, 2015.
Assistant Registrar (Academic)
School of Planning and Architecture,
Neelbud Road, Bhauri, Bhopal- 462030
Phone No. : 9755590393
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents should be enclosed along with the application form
Self attested copy of valid GATE score or UGC/NET fellowship.
Self attested copy of Mark-sheets of 10th, 12th & qualifying Degree.
In the case of candidates who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination, self attested copies of the latest mark sheets are to be submitted. Final mark sheets and provisional degree certificate are required to be submitted by 15th September 2015.
Self attested copy of proof of date of birth.
Self attested copy of certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates from a Competent Authority (Not bellow rank of a Tahsildar).
Self attested copy of certificate in the case of OBC candidates from a Competent Authority (not below the rank of a Tahsildar).
Self attested copy of experience certificate.
Research proposal (use separate sheets, 500 words approx. For Doctoral Program.)
Statement of Purpose (use separate sheets, 200 words approx. For Masters Program, separately for each programme applying).
Sponsorship certificate duly filled by the Sponsoring Authority (with the seal of the Sponsoring Authority) in the prescribed format.
Reservations are applicable as per G.O.I. norms.
Self attested copy of proof of all research publications in journal and conference.
Demand draft towards application fee as per the category of the candidate.
Last date for receipt of application form – 22nd May, 2015
Date of interview & examination for PG Programmes – 22nd & 23rd June, 2015
Date of entrance examination for Doctoral Programme – 25th June, 2015
For details, see the links: