Sidho Kanho Birsha University PhD Admission 2018 for Arts, Science & Commerce Fields
Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University PhD Admission 2018– Faculty of Arts, Science and Commerce, Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University invites application for Admission to PhD Coursework for the session 2018
PhD Coursework in Dept.:
- PhD Coursework in the Department of Anthropology & Tribal Studies, Bengali, Botany, Commerce, Chemistry, Economics, Education, English, History, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Philosophy, Political Science, Santali, Sanskrit, Sociology and Zoology
- Ordinarily candidate seeking admission to the Ph. D. coursework will appear at the entrance test on the subject in which he/she had obtained 55% marks in the Master degree or equivalent or the relevant related subject.
- The students who have cleared UGC-NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE /Teacher Fellowship shall not be required to appear at the Ph.D. entrance test
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed form available on the website www.skbu.ac.in
- The downloaded form is to be submitted along with a demand draft of Rs.400/- for general candidate and Rs.200/- for reserved category candidate drawn in favour of Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, payable at Purulia, addressed to The Registrar, Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, Ranchi Road, Po- Sainik School, Dt:- Purulia-723104, West Bengal, India
- Candidates will be selected through a written test followed by an interview to be held in the respective departments. Government reservation policy will be followed strictly.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st May 2018
- List of eligible candidates for Written &/Interview: To be notified later
- Other necessary information related to the Ph.D. coursework will be uploaded in the official website of the University (www.skbu.ac.in) accordingly.
Sidho-Kanho- Birsha University, Ranchi Road, Po- Sainik School, Dist. Purulia, Pin- 723104, West Bengal, Website www.skbu.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow QuickNET ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )