Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha PhD Admission 2018 through CVVET
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi has announced Combined Vidyavaridhi (PhD) Entrance Test 2018 (CVVET) at specified centres in different parts of the country. Eligible applicants can apply online within time for entrance test.
The Vidya Varidhi Course is offered in the following Subjects:
(01) Sahitya; (02) Prachin Vyakarana; (03) Navya Vyakarana; (04) Phalita Jyotish; (05) Siddhanta Jyotish; (06) Prachin Nyayavisheshikam; (07) Navya Nyaya; (08) Advaita Vedanta; (09) Visistadvaita Vedanta; (10) Dvaita Vedanta; (11) Agama; (12) Mimamsa; (13) Sankhaya Yoga; (14) Sarvadarshana; (15) Boudha Darshana; (16) Jain Darshana; (17) Dharm Shastra; (18) Puranetihasa; (19) Veda (Samanya Adhyayan); (20) Shukla Yajurveda; (21) Pourohitya (Karamakand); (22) General Sanskrit; (23) Sabdabodha Systems; (24) Dvaitaadvaita Vedanta; (25) Kashmirshaivadarshan; (26) Vastu Shastra; (27) Prakrit Language; (28) Education and (29) Computer Science.
Number of Available Seats
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi – Approximately 300 Seats.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan in its H.Q. and 10 Campuses – As per available Seats.
- Rashtritya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Tirupati – Approximately 198 Seats.
The number of research applicants allowed under each post is as follows
- Per Professor: 10
- Per Associate Professor: 08
- Per Assistant Professor: 06
Eligibility Criteria for CVVET 2018
All those applicants who want to appear in VET must be Acharya/MA (Sanskrit) or having an equivalent degree from Universities, duly recognised by UGC/Deemed Universities obtaining at least 55% marks in aggregate shall be permitted to apply for the CVVET.
Those who wish to appear in Education should have MA Sanskrit with 55% of marks along with Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) or equivalent PG Degree in Education with 55% of marks.
For Applicants belonging to SC/ST/Otherwise able categories, minimum 50% marks in MA Sanskrit / Sanskrit related subjects shall also be considered as eligible.
Foreign applicants who have passed Acharya/MA (Sanskrit) with 55% marks in the aggregate from any Deemed University outside India can also apply for the CVVET through the foreign dept. of the Govt. of India or the MHRD.
Those eligible applicants who have cleared NET/JRF/Lectureship test/SLET, M.Phil in Sanskrit/Education are exempted from appearing for CVVET.
Reservation policy of Government of India shall be followed (SC-15%; SC-7.5%; OBC-27%) and other reservations are as per rule of Govt. of India.
Exam Centres: Shimla, Hamipur, Chandigarh, Delhi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Haridwar, Bengaluru, Thrissur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kolkata, Muzaffarpur, Mumbai, Bhopal, Tirupati, Agartala, Puri, Cuttuck and Bhubaneswar, Jammu and Devprayag.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Application Form
The application form can be obtained by submitting a crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000/-in person in any of the following places or Rs.1050/- by post by sending a request to the Co-ordinator, CVVET S.L.B.S. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi.
All Demand Drafts should be in favour of “Registrar, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi-110016 of any nationalised bank payable at New Delhi.
Application Form and Guidelines can also be downloaded from the website www.slbsrsv.ac.in and sent along with DD of Rs.1000/- to the above-mentioned address at New Delhi.
SLBSRSV Important Dates for CVVET 2018
Issue and Receipt of Application-cum-guidelines-from: January 15th 2018 to March 10th 2018
Date of Examination: May 20th 2018 (Sunday from 02.30 p.m. to 05.40 p.m.)
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi; Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati (Deemed University), B-4, Qutub Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016, Phone No.: 011-46060500, Email: email@example.com, Website www.slbsrsv.ac.in