MATS University Raipur Notification for PhD Entrance Exam 2018 for admission to PhD program
MATS University PhD Admission 2018 – MATS University, Raipur (C.G.) is going to conduct PhD Entrance Examination on 01st September 2018 at MATS University, Raipur Campus, MATS Tower, Pandri, Raipur
Also See : Admissions Notification 2018
- The Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) & Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs will provide an opportunity to the students to undertake advanced studies in the subject in which he or she has already acquired post graduation.
Also See : PhD Admissions 2018
Courses Offered at MATS University
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Statistics, Criminology and Forensic Science, Electronics, Nanoscience and Technology, Nanotechnology, Materials Science, Engineering physics, Non-conventional Energy, Computational Mathematics, Computational Physics, Computational Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Actuarial Science, Fashion Design & Technology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Botany, Zoology, Bioscience, Biochemistry, Anthropology, Food Science & Technology, Information Technology, Management, Commerce, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Political Science, Geography, Psychology, Sociology, Linguistics (Pali, Prakrit, Sanskrit), Sanskrit, Fine Arts, Social Work, Public Administration, Interior Design & Decoration, Foreign Languages (French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian), Journalism & Mass Communication, Library & Information Science, Law, Education, Pharmacy, Physical Education.
Important Dates for MATS University PhD Admission 2018
- Mode of Submitting Duly Filled Application Form: 30th August 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31st August 2018 (05.00 PM)
- Date of Examination: 01st September 2018 (11.00 am to 01.00 pm)
- The minimum pass marks shall be 40% in each paper and dissertation, separately and 50% in aggregate. The candidates securing 60% or above marks will be declared as passed with merit.
PhD Exam Pattern
- PhD Entrance Examination will consist of one Paper of Maximum Marks 100 It will consist of two sections:
Section “A” – 40 Marks General Studies
- 40 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on Current Affairs and General Studies of One Mark each
Section “B” – 60 Marks
- 40 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the concerned subject
- Total 6 Questions of descriptive type answers of 5 Marks each out of which only 4 to be attempted
- The candidates must read the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ carefully and satisfy himself/herself regarding his/her eligibility for the Test before filling the application forms
- Acceptance of the form and fee does not guarantee eligibility for taking the test. Eligibility criteria also to be met by the application. Permission to appear for the Test is provisional till such time the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria.
Application Form for MATS University PhD Admission 2018
- Application Form can either be downloaded from the website www.matsuniversity.ac.inor purchased from Raipur Campus, Pandri Raipur (C.G.)
- Duly filled in application form should be submitted along with DD on or before 31st August 2018 at MATS University Raipur Campus
- Fees to be submitted along with application form Rs.1000/- Cash or Demand Draft in favour of “MATS University” payable at Raipur (C.G.)
- For further information visit www.matsuniversity.ac.in or Raipur Campus, Pandri Raipur
MATS University Raipur
MATS University, Raipur Campus, Pandri Raipur (Recognized by UGC, New Delhi), Member of AIU New Delhi, Tel.: 91-7714078995, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.matsuniversity.ac.in