MANUU PhD Admission 2018: Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Hyderabad online applications for admission to PhD in Botany, Chemistry & Physics Courses for 2018 sessions. Here you can check out MANUU Hyderabad Phd program details like available seats, important dates, eligibility, application, fees and more on this page.
MANUU PhD Admission 2018
PhD Program Disciplines: PhD in Botany, Chemistry and Physics.
- PhD (Physics) – 03
- PhD in Botany – 02
- PhD (Chemistry) – 01
Also See: Phd Admission 2018
- Date of Issue of Notification: July 22nd 2018
- Last date for Submission of filled-in online Application Forms: August 12th 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: August 19th 2018
- Display of Entrance Test Results: August 21st 2018
- Date for Interview: August 30th 2018
- Display of Merit List: August 30th 2018
- Date of Admission: August 31st 2018
- Exam Centers: Hyderabad, Srinagar, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna
- Venue of Interview: MANUU Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
55% marks in Post-Graduation in respective subjects and eligibility criteria prescribed in general guidelines of MANUU Admissions Prospectus-2018.
For other details about the University, departments, facilities etc see the MANUU Admissions Prospectus-2018. Knowledge of Urdu is essential as prescribed in the Prospectus.
The prospectus-cum-application forms may be had from the Academic Section on submission of demand draft for Rs 550/- drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University payable at Hyderabad.
Application Fee (Online application form available on University Website)
- General Category Candidates – Rs.550/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates – Rs.350/-
- Foreign students – 25 US $ / in Rupees – 2500
Application Form can be downloaded from website www.manuu.ac.in.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University, (A Central University established by an Act of Parliament in the year 1998, Accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC), Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, Website www.manuu.ac.in.