Applications on prescribed form are invited by Graphic Era University, Dehradun for admission to Ph.D programmes in various departments of the university.
Graphic Era Admission 2016
Programme Offered : Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Eligibility for Admission to Ph.D. : To be eligible for admission into this program the candidate should satisfy any of the following.
- Master’s Degree from any AIU/UGC/AICTE recognized University/ Institutions or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by the University.
- A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or Administration awarded by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) or by any institution approved by AIU/UGC/AICTE will be considered equivalent to a Masters Degree.
Ph.D. Admission Process : The admission is made on the basis of GATE/NET/SLET scores or written test and interview conducted by the Department concerned with due attention to National/State Reservation Policy.
Application Fee for Ph.D. : Rs.1200/ – in cash or through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Graphic Era University, Dehradun.
How to Apply for Ph.D. Programme : To apply for Ph.D. Programme at Graphic Era University, The application form along with attested copies of certificates must be submitted to below address along with the fee on or before the last date.
Office of Dean (Research),
Mechanical Engineering Department,
Graphic Era University, 566/6,
Bell Road, Clementown,
Important Dates for Admission to Ph.D.
- Last Date for submitting applications 14th January, 2016.
- The Entrance Exam will be conducted on January 30, 2016.
For More Details on Graphic Era Admissions : Click Here