The University Grants Commission has declared the result today of UGC NET held on 29th June, 2014.
Number of Candidates who cleared Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) : 3,682
Number of candidates who got eligibility for Assistant Professor only : 21,249
1. The e-certficates of qualifying candidates shall be available for downloading on the user profile created by the candidates while filling and submitting their online application forms.
2. The Commission shall not be responsible for any technical / typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision of the Commission in all matters of dispute shall be final.
3. The candidates having any grievances with regard to answer key(s) even after declaration of this result, may send a written request as per prescribed proforma uploaded on the website to the Head, UGC-NET Bureau, South Campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi – 110021, supporting their stand with proof from standard books / literature along with a Demand Draft of Rs.5,000/- drawn in favour of Secretary, University Grants Commission within one month from the date of declaration of result. Claim(s) received without the Demand Draft of the said amount will not be entertained. Valid request(s) in all respects will be placed before the Expert Committee(s) for re-examination of the answer key(s). In case the answer(s) is / are found to be incorrect, UGC will process the result in the light of changed key(s) and qualify the additional candidates for JRF and/or eligibility for Assistant Professor without changing the result of candidates qualified provisionally as per this notification.
4. Grievances received without supporting documents/literature are liable to be rejected.
5. No grievances pertaining to answer key(s) of UGC-NET for examinations conducted prior to June 2014 UGC-NET will be entertained.
6. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form / OMR Sheet or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result.
7. UGC takes utmost care in finalisation of result. However, if any error is detected at a later stage, UGC may rectify the result accordingly.
This notification is issued with approval of the competent authority.