Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Result has been announced. Result of CSIR UGC NET exam held on December 20, 2015 can now be checked here. The candidates with following roll numbers have been declared successful in the category under which their roll numbers appear subject to the condition of their fulfilling all the notified eligibility criteria(s) for the test.
Name of exam : Joint CSIR UGC NET
Date of exam : 20.12.2015
Total Number of Qualified Candidates : 4822
- JRF & NET: 2333 (CSIR : 1133 + UGC : 1200)
- Lectureship NET Only: 2489
Candidates who qualify in the National Eligibility Test will be eligible for Assistant Professor Posts.
JOINT CSIR UGC NET DECEMBER 2015 RESULT
Result of the Joint CSIR UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship NET held on 20-12-2015, has been announced at www.csirhrdg.res.in.
Click here: to download the pdf file of Joint CSIR UGC NET Results
Click here: to check CSIR UGC NET Marks List
- The Council shall not be responsible for any printing error in the publication.
- No separate intimation letter shall be issued.
- Date of declaration of result is 15-03-2016.
- The Fellowship will be effective from 01-07-2016.
- The result has been finalized only after addressing all the queries/representations received from the candidates till stipulated date of 22-01-2016.
- Successful candidates are requested to send attested/self-attested photocopies of the following documents for verification and issue of Qualifying Certificate:
- (i) Xth class certificate as a proof of date of birth
- (ii) degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/M.Sc or equivalent degree
- (iii) final marksheet with the required percentage of marks
- (iv) caste certificate, if applicable.
- OBC candidates are requested to submit their latest OBC caste certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format given in NCBC website. (www.ncbc.nic.in).
- Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped candidates should submit certificate as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc or equivalent) should submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
- Candidates who have applied under Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for Fellowship as per the clause 2.2 of our notification.
- Candidates are required to send the above mentioned documents by Registered/Speed Post to Shri Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012.
- The candidates while sending their documents must super-scribe on the envelop “Documents for December – 2015 NET Exam” with Roll Number and the slot they have been allotted as CSIR JRF/UGC JRF/LS.
“NET DECEMBER, 2015 VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS”
Roll No. JRF (CSIR/UGC)/LS
Send your documents by Registered/Speed post to Sh. Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group (CSIR), CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, New Delhi – 110012.
For any query regarding issue of certificate, the candidates may contact at 011-25843504, EPABX Lines 011-25841582,25842493, 25842704,25842729,25841592,25841756, 25843286 with extension 716,720,139 or at 011-25841756.