KSET Notification 2014. Do you know that University of Mysore ,Karnataka organization had issued State Eligibility Test 2014 notification? If not, then Zll.in site is now in front of you to inform the latest updates about KSET latest exam notifications. Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) center, University of Mysore a Nodal Agency familiar by the UGC, New Delhi had decided to held Karnataka SET 2014 for the recruitment of Lectureship / Assistant Professor posts. The University is going to organize Karnataka SET 2014 on 30th November 2014 at various examination centres across Karnataka to all the applied candidates. Candidates who are interested to do Lectureship / Assistant Professor task in Karnataka state can make use of this chance. Online applications are made available by the organization and people who are satisfying the eligible criteria and interested to write the test are advised to apply as soon as possible on or before last date as per the official announcement made by the organization. Remaining details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Application Process of Karnataka SET 2014 are given below in detail
KSET DETAILS 2014
Organization Name: University of Mysore
Official Website: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
Examination Name: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2014
KSET 2014 Eligibility:
- Master’s degree in a relevant disclipnes from an recognized university
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply
Post name : Lectureship / Assistant Professor
- Rs. 1000/- for General and unreserved candidates
- Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/PH/PWD candidates
KSET 2014 Selection Process: Written Examination
How to Apply for Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2014?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 31st July 2014
- Log on to official site that is www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Fill the online application form by using the valid email ID and Password.
- Then upload the passport size photograph in JPEG format (4.5cm x 3.5cm).
- Download the challan form and submit the fee.
- Then submit the application according to the given instructions.
- Take hard copy of it and affix the original Bank Challan (KSET Copy) and attested copies of requisite credentials to the respective Nodal center
|Online registration will start from||01st July 2014|
|End Date for submission of online application||31st July 2014|
|Last date for submitting the application fee with late fee of Rs. 100/-||14th Aug 2014|
|Closing date for submission of hard copy of the application form||01st Sep 2014|
|Date of Examination||30th Nov 2014|