Latest Update: Download eCertificates : CBSE UGC NET December 2014 Exam
After a long wait University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Bureau had released a notice in reference to E-certificates & JRF Award letters candidates who cleared UGC NET December 2014 Exam which was conducted by CBSE on 28 December 2014. UGC NET Bureau invited candidates who have qualified UGC NET December 2014 Exam to submit photo copies of below listed documents in order to issue UGC NET JRF Award Letters and e-Certificates.
The candidates who have qualified UGC NET December 2014 Exam and who have applied as appearing category and/or reserved category (SC/ST/PWD/OBC – Non Creamy Layer) need to submit attested photo copies of the required documents (whose list is given below) to UGC NET Bureau address within 15 days in order to get UGC NET e-Certificate or JRF award letter.
Following documents are to be submitted to UGC NET Bureau for issuance of UGC NET JRF award letters / e-certificates.
Documents to be Submitted to get UGC NET E-Certificates/JRF Letter
- Covering letter with details, i.e., name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, roll number, date of exam., contact number, e-mail ID etc.
- Consolidated Mark Sheet of Master’s Degree. In case of CGPA, conversion table of CGPA into percentage from the concerned university/institution.
- Master’s Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for Date of Birth.
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (if applicable).
- Research experience with necessary proof from the university/institution mentioning the period of research (applicable only for JRF candidates for relaxation in age).
- Admit Card of December, 2014 UGC-NET. (Check here if you lost your admit card?)
After submission of documents, UGC will further process case by case to issue JRF award letters/e-certificates as the case may be. UGC NET JRF award letters & e-certificates of all the eligible candidates will be made available on the UGC website i.e www.ugcnetonline.in.
Eligible candidates who have qualified UGC NET exam can submit their documents to the following address as early as possible, however within 15 days as specified in notice.
The Head, UGC NET Bureau,
University of Delhi South Campus,
Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110 021
Official Notification Link (PDF File – 53 KB)
- Latest Official Updates of NTA UGC NET Exam
- PhD Admission Notifications Across India
- Teaching Faculty Jobs Notification in India
- Current News of Academic Word – India
- Home Page