The Admit Card for the Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) is now available for candidates sitting for the December 22 exam.
Candidates can download their from the official website of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR).
Applicants can either click on apply through online application OR search through form number to download their admit card.
Some reports had stated that there was a delay in the issue of admit cards. It was earlier stated that admit cards would have been available by December 10. CSIR-UGC NET December 2013 will have the following subjects- Chemical Sciences; Earth, Physical Sciences; Engineering Sciences, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences and Mathematical Sciences.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET December 2013 will be held in two sessions – one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
CSIR-UGC NET December 22, 2013 Schedule
To download the CSIR-UGC NET December 2013 admit card, candidates may follow the below instructions:
- Log on to the official website at http://www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Plot a route to find CSIR-UGC NET December 2013 admit card.
- Click the link of CSIR-UGC NET December 2013 admit card.
- Enter the required details like name, registration number, DOB.
- Submit the entered data by clicking the submit button.
- CSIR-UGC NET December 2013 admit card will display on the screen.
- Candidates may also take a printout of their admit card.
- Candidates must carry the admit card while appearing for the examination.
- Candidates should note the necessary information in the admit card are appropriately printed.
- Candidates are notified that duplicate e-admission certificate will not be issued at the Examination Centre.
- Note: In case photograph in the admit card is not printed suitably then candidates may carry 2 identical photographs to the venue; else, candidates will not be permitted in the exam hall on 22nd December 2013.
Team QuickNET wishes all the best to all candidates!