The candidates who have already submitted their application forms have been allowed to correct the discrepancies, if any. They now have the opportunity to edit the photograph and signature in their forms. If there is any discrepancy in the uploaded scan of the signature and/or photograph, a new signature or photograph should be uploaded. Once the candidates upload the new documents, the authorities will check the details and grant approval. After the approval the old signature and photograph will be replaced with the new signature and photograph. The candidates must login and confirm that the changes have been made.
The application procedure for UGC NET 2015 consists of four steps:
- Filling the application form
- Uploading the scanned photo and signature
- Payment of application fee
- Getting a printout of the application completion confirmation page
This printout is for the candidates’ future reference, it should not be sent to CBSE.
The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can submit the online application forms, by May 15. The last date for payment of fee is May 16.
- Important Dates & Exam Schedule – CBSE NET June 2015
- Eligibility Criteria – CBSE NET June 2015
- How to Apply – CBSE NET June 2015
- CBSE UGC NET June 2015 – Notification
- UGC NET/JRF Exam Reference Books & Study Materials
- Preparation Guide for UGC NET
- CBSE UGC NET 2014: Paper I Preparation Tips
- How to answer in UGC NET Exam?
- UGC NET Exam – Current & Future Prospects
- Reasoning Preparation Tips | Logical Reasoning