The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the admit cards for the CSIR UGC NET examination. The exam for the junior Research Fellowship posts is scheduled to be held on December 20.
Candidates who qualify in the exam will be eligible for the Lectureship and JRF programme. They can also take part in the research programme conducted by CSIR.
Steps to download CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015 Admit Card
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’ on the left panel and click on ‘server’
- Enter your application number, date of birth, verification code and click on submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check it
- Take a printout of it for further reference
Established in the year 1942, The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is an autonomous body and India’s largest research and development (R&D) organisation.