The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is due to conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) later this month and now has released the Admit Card for the same on its main website.
The registered candidates can now download CBSE UGC NET June 2015 admit cards from the CBSE NET’s official web portal, that is, cbsenet.nic.in. Applied candidates need to login on to the website using application number and password in order to generate their admit card.
How to Download UGC NET June 2015 Admit Card
• Visit the official website cbsenet.nic.in
• Search for “Login for Admit Card” box on the homepage and click on it
• The web page that opens asks for your login details
• Enter your applicant number & Password and hit Login button.
• Your UGC NET 2015 June Admit Card will appear on monitor
• Save a soft copy UGC NET 2015 Admit Card and take a print out of it for future use
Applicants can login on to the CBSE NET website through the direct link provided here: http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/Root/LoginPage.aspx
Remember, UGC NET 2015 Admit Card is a crucial examination document for those applicants who have registered for the June 28th UGC NET exam as it has many important details like candidate’s name, exam venue, roll number, room number etc. Candidates without their Admit Card will not be allowed by examiner to enter the examination hall or take the exam.
We wish you best of luck for your CBSE UGC NET June 28th 2015 examination!