University Grants Commission
New Delhi – 110 002
Date: 18th July, 2017
University Grants Commission (UGC) has drafted University Grants Commission (Online Education) Regulations, 2017. These draft Regulations are attached along with for seeking feedback/comments from general public/stakeholders.
It is requested to send your feedback/comments on the above draft Regulations to UGC by email on email@example.com on or before 18th August,2017
Jaspal S. Sandhu
Complete Draft Regulations can be seen below
- UGC Regulations 2016 : Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.PHIL./PH.D Degrees
- UGC Regulations 2016 : Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff [4th Amendment]
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission Procedure in Detail – Reference Guide
- PhD Tips: 10 Things to Consider before Pursuing your PhD
- What is a PhD? Why should you do a PhD?