UGAM Legrand Scholarship Program 2018-19 for Women Candidates
UGAM Legrand Scholarship Program 2018-19 invites applications from young women who have completed class 10 and class 12 with a minimum of 75% marks
This scholarship is granted to help girls to cover 60% of their college tuition fee or INR 60,000 per annum whichever is less to study B. Tech, B.E. and B. Arch at a recognized college or university in India.
For over four decades, Legrand has been one of the leading companies in India leveraging global knowledge to customise offerings locally, delivering end-to-end solutions across categories and sectors.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- Through this UGAM Scholarship program, Legrand aims to empower meritorious Girl students to pursue a career in technology by supporting them to take up their dream courses in technical education.
- The scholarship will cover 60% of the college tuition fee or INR 60,000 per annum whichever is less for study B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch in a recognized college or university in India.
Who Can Apply?
- Girl students – 2018 Class XII pass out with an aggregate score of 75%
- Indian National
- Studying in Indian university
- Students from pan India are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is only for the girl child. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 75% marks both in Class X and XII to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Shortlisting of the candidates for the scholarship will be strictly based on the merits and to the deserving students
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected for the telephonic round of interview and final scholars will be selected thereafter (either direct / skype/telephonic based on the candidate’s location)
- Final selected list of students name will be published on the website and personalized scholarship award letter will be issued by Legrand
- Interview questions to be decided with Legrand team consultation
- Providing the list of top candidates based on the interview round
- Final scholar selection decision will be with Legrand scholarship team
APPLICATION – How to Apply?
- Applications are accepted online only
- Last date to submit the application form is 15th July 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
- Along with the application form, aspirants need to submit following documents – Birth certificate/proof of age; Class X mark sheet; Aadhar card; Class XII score details (online copy); University Admission details – college, course with fee structure; Proof of family income or Form 16 (parent’s/dependants)
- Click here to Know More
- Scholarship launch Date: 22nd June 2018
- Application Deadline: 15th July 2018
- Final telephonic Interview Round: 16th July 2018
- The announcement of the selected Candidates: 25th July 2018
- Transfer of scholarship amount: 15th August 2018