Toptal Scholarships for Women: Empowering Future Female Leaders to Change the World
Toptal Scholarship 2018 – Toptal started this Program to award five scholarships during 2018-19 that will empower aspiring female leaders. The scholarship program is open to anyone with a passion for changing the future
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- Globally, women are still underrepresented in many fields and positions of leadership. Toptal believes in providing opportunities for exceptional women to break through barriers and accomplish extraordinary outcomes.
- As part of our commitment to supporting women with great leadership potential Toptal has established the Toptal Scholarships contest
- These scholarships provide assistance to women from around the world to help empower them to follow their passion and become leaders. Subject to Toptal Scholarships Official Rules, the selected recipients will receive USD 10,000 and one year of one-on-one mentorship from a Toptal leader.
- USD 10,000 Scholarship – Meaningful support, so you can focus on developing yourself as a future leader.
- One year of Mentorship- Mentoring from a Toptal expert with the skills and knowledge you need to set you on the right path.
Toptal Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The Scholarships Program is only available to individuals who consistently live and identify as women, age 16 and older.
- This is an international Scholarship Program. However, you must be a legal resident or citizen of your country of residence to enter the Scholarship Program.
- You must apply to the region for which country you are a legal resident, as determined by the list in the appendix of this document. The Scholarship Program is not available to any resident or citizen of any country that prohibits the Scholarship Program or that is prohibited by U.S. law (e.g., the Crimea region of the Ukraine, North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, or Syria). You may be asked to provide proof of residence, and any supporting documentation, in the interview stage of the application process.
Toptal Scholarship 2018 Application Process
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Scholarships Program.
- Team entries and the inclusion of any material that you did not create are not permitted.
- The Scholarships Program begins at 09.00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 25th July 2018 and application acceptance ends at 11:59 pm EST on the date specified below for that region. Applications received by Toptal before the start or after the end of these Scholarships Program start and end dates/times will not be eligible or accepted
- All of the following steps must be successfully completed to complete your application:
- First, write a blog post on your chosen idea to change the world. The blog post (“Blog Post”) must clearly include the following sections:
- Your vision to change the world
- How you believe you can accomplish your goals
- Support and mentorship, you need to accomplish your goals
- It must clearly and unambiguously reference Toptal Scholarships
- Publish the Blog Post on your personal blog about your idea. The Blog Post must be at least 1,000 words. To be and remain eligible for the Scholarship Program, the Blog Post must remain posted during the entire Scholarship Program, including any period of awards.
- Complete the application on www.toptal.com/scholarships-forwomen/apply
- For your application to be eligible for entry, you must answer all application questions and your answers must be complete and accurate
Toptal Scholarship 2018 Important Dates
- Depends on which region the applicant lives in (September 2018 – March 2019)
- Africa – 30 September 2018
- Oceania – 31st October 2018
- Asia – 30th November 2018
- Europe – 31st January 2019
- Americas – 31st March 2019
(“Toptal”), with an address of 548 Market Street, #36879, San Francisco, California 94104, USA, Website www.toptal.com