Higher Educational Dreams with Shubh Aarambh Scholarship 2018
Shubh Aarambh Scholarship 2018 – To commemorate 70 years of operations in India, Mondelez International in collaboration with Magic Bus India Foundation has launched Shubh Aarambh Scholarship 2018 to help needy students to pursue higher education.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- The scholarship is being offered by the Mondelez International in collaboration with Magic Bus India Foundation to the students belonging to the four locations, i.e., Baddi, Malanpur, Induri, and Pollachi as these are the operational areas for Mondelez International
- Scholarship amount would be INR 40,000 per scholar or tuition fees (entire course), whichever is less.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12th securing a minimum of 55% marks can apply for this scholarship
- Any student whose total family income is less than INR 3 Lacs is eligible for this scholarship
- Students between 17-20 years of age who wish to pursue undergraduate courses in a government-recognized institution in India
- This scholarship is open to students studying/applying for 1st year of any vocational or degree courses for the academic year 2018-19
- Students who are not availing any other scholarships are eligible
- Interested candidates can make an online application
Terms and Conditions
- The students shortlisted for the scholarship will have to provide an affidavit mentioning that all the documents provided by the student are valid and a letter from college as the admission proof. If the scholar fails in any exam or discontinues the study during the tenure of the scholarship, the scholarship will also be discontinued
- The wards of employees of Buddy4Study and Magic Bus are not eligible for this scholarship
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 15th July 2018