Kuwait Government Scholarship for Higher Secondary Level for Islamic Studies 2018
Kuwait Government Scholarship 2018 – Kuwait National Commission for Education, Science & Culture, Government of Kuwait, has announced two scholarships for India for Higher Secondary Level (Islamic studies) for academic year 2018-19
Also See : Scholarships
- The conditions for acceptance:
- The age of the student must be between 13-15 years on Oct 1 of the nomination year
- The student must have finished 6-8 years of his regular education with distinction marks and should have obtained the preliminary degree equivalent to it.
- He/she should have studied Arabic, English or French languages for about 4 years.
- The student must possess good behavior and should not have any previous conviction or behavioral misconduct.
- The student must have a recommendation from the Government
- The nominated student should not have discontinued his studies for more than 1 year and should not have terminated from the study by any other country on the basis academic, behavioral or pathological reasons.
- The student should not have gone to Kuwait for study earlier on any scholarship scheme that ended in cancellation
- The student already in the State of Kuwait are not eligible
Aid provided to Student
- Accepted students will be provided with accommodation, food, and treatment facilities in Kuwait Government Hospitals as per the rules of the Ministry of Health.
- Every student will be given monthly and petty expenses, yearly for clothing allowance and stationary expenses
- For the application form, visit here
- A guideline on the scholarship is annexed. The Interested candidates are required to send the prescribed application, duly filled in along with the required documents to the address mentioned in the cover letter (enclosed) by 31st May 2018
- For more details, please visit website http://mhrd.gov.in
- Last Date for Application: 31st May 2018