Scholarship Programs in India 2017
Chevening Scholarships are supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) Chevening Scholarships program 2017-18 in India. Applicants must apply before the last date November 08th 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship Programs 2017
The applicants must fulfill all the eligibility conditions in order to apply for Chevening Scholarship.
The applicant must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country; the applicants must return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended.
The applicant needs to have an undergraduate degree which will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate program at a UK university.
The applicant must have at least 2 years’ work experience.
The applicant needs to apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13th July 2017; the applicants must meet the Chevening English Language Requirement.
How to Apply?
To apply for a Chevening Award you will need to submit an application through online application system (www.chevening.org).
Follow these six steps to apply for a Chevening Award:
(1) Read this important information about your application before you apply.
(2) Select your country from the drop down menu below.
(3) Select the Chevening Award you wish to apply for (only the award categories open in your country will appear).
(4) Answer the pre-screen questions to see if you’re eligible for a Chevening Award.
(5) Create an account and
(6) Complete each section of the online application form.
Important Dates for Chevening Scholarships Program 2017
Applications close: November 08th 2016 at 12:00 GMT
- Teaching Faculty Job Notifications across India
- PhD/M.Phil Notifications
- Scholorship/Fellowship Notifications