Bank of India Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018 for Subordinate Staff Posts
Bank of India (BOI), Andhra Pradesh invited application form eligible candidates for the post of Subordinate Staff (Sub Staff /Sepoy). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15th February 2018.
- Name of the Post: Subordinate Staff (Casual Workers/ Personal Drivers)
- Total Posts: Not Specified
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 15th February 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Subordinate Staff Posts
- Possess VIII/8th Standard or V/5th Standard Pass (whichever applicable) for Causal Workers/Personal Drivers and Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass for the candidates from open channel.
- Causal Workers/Open Channel: Between 18 to 26 years age limit
- Personal Drivers: Not exceeding 45 years age limit
- Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply to the post through the complete Bio-data and other details in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents as required and latest photograph so as to reach the office of the Dy. Zonal Manager, Bank of India (BOI) (Andhra Pradesh Zone), Daspalla Complex, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam-530020 on or before 15th February 2018
- For more details, please visit website www.bankofindia.co.in
BOI Andhra Pradesh
Bank of India (BOI), Andhra Pradesh, Dy. Zonal Manager, Bank of India (BOI) (Andhra Pradesh Zone), Daspalla Complex, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam-530020, Phone No.: 0891-2702072, Email id: [email protected], Website www.bankofindia.co.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow QuickNET ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )