It is known to everyone that there is no shortcuts / tips and tricks for success and the best method is old good method that is Hard Work and Expert Guidance.
But there are few expert advices which are given below so that you can clear the exam with flying marks and achieve your target of clearing UGC Net Examination and get JRF as well:
- Ideally the preparation should “Start At Least Three To Four Months Before Exam”, but that means you must stick to a particular schedule.
- If you are an appearing candidate I would suggest starting in the third semester itself (provided if you wanna clear JRF).
- Study the syllabus from the “Point Of View Of The Examiners Or Paper Setters”. Suppose you were asked to prepare questions based on this syllabus what would you ask. This will get you in the right frame of mind to understand what you should pay more attention to.
- “Solve Sample Papers” as much as you can, well that is a typical advice to any competition aspirant, I would suggest to get in to the details ( theory part) as soon as you come through the questions.
- If you are a appearing candidate, then “Try To Co-Relate The Questions From The Theory Part”, Remember, it doesn’t matter how much your university awards you, rather a JRF would Really MATTER, so devote as much time as possible to get in to the subjects & concepts. They “Emphasize Concepts” rather than mugging up & vomiting data.
- “Study The Syllabus” to identify which sections are more suitable for setting multiple choice questions, short answer questions and essay questions.
- Understand which of the “Short Answer Questions When Put Together Can Form An Essay Question”. Similarly, which essay question has specific points that may be used for short answer questions.
- Improve your “Speed In Multiple Choice Questions” by taking mock tests, improve your writing skills for essay questions and short answer questions.
- “Read, Read And Read Some More”. Jot down points of all that you read. Prepare mind-maps for easy revision and clear grouping of ideas. Whenever you come across impressive words, note them down and practice writing answers using those words. You need to develop a mature understanding of your subject through involved reading, deeper level processing and clear and concise writing.
- Last and the most important, “Try to Take Expert Guidance, Who Are Expert In This Field”. They can make you aware about the latest trends, possible future expectations of the examination.
I hope that these 10 advices will help you not just in clearing this UGC net examination but also in clearing every examination throughout your life.
!! All the Best !!