500 Teaching Aptitude Model Questions and Answers which you can refer for the preparation of UGC NET/JRF Exam, PhD Entrance exams and other such related exams.
Teaching Aptitude Question and Answers – Topics
- Teaching – Nature & Objectives – Steps in Teaching, Factors affecting Teaching. Teacher
characteristics, Identification of learner needs, creating appropriate learning situations, effective teacher, progressive teacher, teaching styles.
- Teacher Roles – Motivator, Facilitator, Democratic leader, Guide, Counsellor, Mentor, Social Engineer-Classroom Implications.
- Methods and Techniques of Teaching: Learner Centered Teaching Strategies, Projects, Group Discussion, Activity, Co-operative Learning, Seminars, Debates etc. Effective use of ICT, AV Aids, Improvisation, Tools and Techniques of Evaluation, Concept of CCE and Assessment
- Check: UGC NET Paper 1 – 5,000 MCQs
- Classroom Management, Skills in Planning and Implementation, Decision Making, Positive Feedback.
- Personality of the Teacher – Emotional Maturity, Balanced Personality, Attitude, Values and Professional Ethics.
- Understanding teaching and learning in the context of NCF 2005, KCF 2007 and right to education act 2009
Also Check : NTA UGC NET : Paper I Preparation Tips
Below are 25 Teaching Aptitude Paper Sets of having 20 questions in each set, with four choices along with the correct answers identified.
- UGC NET Subjects & Syllabus
- UGC NET Exam Reference Books & Study Materials
- General Studies Study Techniques and Entrance Exam Preparation
- How to Improve Reading Comprehension Skills
- Reasoning Preparation Tips | Logical Reasoning
- English Preparation Tips for Competitive Exams
Search Terms used for this section are
- Teaching Aptitude Objective Questions Asnwers
- Teaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Teaching Aptitude for NET Exam