Instructions and Procedure for submission of Online Application Form of National Eligibility Test (NET)
1. Submission of online application form 11.08.2017
2. Last date for Applying Online 11.09.2017
3. Last date of submission of Fee 12.09.2017
4. Correction in Particulars of application 19th to 25th September, 2017
5. Date of Examination 05.11.2017
Instructions and Procedure
1. Please read the Information Bulletin of National Eligibility Test (NET) November – 2017 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. Candidates should apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) November – 2017 ‘ON-LINE’ only through website www.cbsenet.nic.in
3. Examination Fees
General : Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand)
OBC : Rs. 500 /- (Five Hundred)
SC / ST / Person with Disabilities(PwD) : Rs. 250 /- (Two Hundred Fifty)
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
• Through eChallan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, ICICI and Canara Bank.
• By Debit/Credit Card.
4. Application Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature:
The scanned images of photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
NOTE : The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before the payment of fees. Once the payment of fee has been made / e-Challan downloaded, candidate particulars cannot be edited.
Step 3: Pay Examination Fee by echallan or debit/credit card:
For Payment by Syndicate Bank/ ICICI/Canara Bank challan: The candidate has to select bank (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI) to deposit the application fee through e-Challan mode. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank for making payment. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/CBSE, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
Payment by Debit/Credit Card:The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
Step 4: Download the Confirmation Page:
The Candidate should take print of Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference. The Confirmation Page should not be sent to CBSE.