Attention aspirants of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam Srinagar, August 19 – The authorities have notified for the information of candidates appearing for UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Examination scheduled to be held on 28th of August 2016 at various Centres at Srinagar to approach the National Informatics Centres (NICs) functioning in the offices of respective Deputy Commissioners for accessing internet services / generation of Admit Cards required for the purpose, in case they have not received their Admit Cards.
For any kind of assistance, the candidates may contact the office of respective Deputy Commissioner on the respective telephone numbers.
- SRINAGAR : 9419009488/ 9419055573 2452182/2472580,
- GANDERBAL : 94190357162416141/2416142,
- BARAMULLA : 9419068392, 01952-234210,
- BUDGAM : 9419033617, 01951-255203,
- ANANTNAG : 9419029635, 01932- 222337,
- PULWAMA : 9419137940 01933-241243,
- BANDIPORA : 9419015811, 01957-226085,
- SHOPIAN : 9419030228, 01933-260987,
- KULGAM : 9419342881, 01931-260500,
- KUPWARA : 9419247798, 01955-253335,
- KARGIL : 9419176177, 01985- 232216,
- LEH : 9419178322, 01982- 252010.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit card for its upcoming UGC NET (University Grants Commission – National Eligibility Test) examination.
Candidates who have applied for the same can download their admit card from the official website of the test http://cbsenet.nic.in
How to download CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Admit Card
- Log on to the official website of the test http://cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’ appearing on the screen.
- Enter Application Number and Password and submit the details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the same.