The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the revised results of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) July exam 2016.
All the candidates can check the same on the official website, the link for which is www.cbsenet.nic.in
Earlier, the board conducted the UGC NET examination on July 10 and August 28 at 88 cities in the country.
As per reports, over 6 lakh candidates appeared for the examination.
Steps to check CBSE UGC NET revised results:
In order to check the results, the candidates should follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website, www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the link,’ Revised Result of NET July 2016 After Grievance Redressal’
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- After submitting the same, the results will appear on the screen. The candidates must take a print-out for future reference.
The CBSE conducted the examination for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the posts of Assistant Professor only or both Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor posts in Indian universities and colleges.
Meanwhile, the UGC NET exam 2017 for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor will be held on November 19.
Next UGC NET Exam Important Dates:
Notification Release Date : 24 July 2017
Online Application Start Date: 01 August 2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 30 August 2017
Last Date to Pay Fee: 31 August 2017
NET Exam Date: 19 November 2017
For any query regarding the results, candidates can visit the official website.
Important Links for 2017 NET Exam
- NTA UGC NET: Paper I Preparation Tips
- Net Eligibility Criteria, Exemption
- Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Latest NET Updates
- Check here to know more about PhD Regulations and latest News in academics
- UGC NET/JRF Exam Reference Books & Study Materials
- General Studies Study Techniques and Entrance Exam Preparation
- How to Improve Reading Comprehension Skills
- Reasoning Preparation Tips | Logical Reasoning
- English Preparation Tips for Competitive Exams