PROVISIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (INCLUDING VISUALLY CHALLENGED CANDIDATES) HAVING 40% OR MORE DISABILITY.
i) Twenty five minutes compensatory time shall be provided for Paper – I and Paper – II separately. For paper – III, fifty minutes compensatory time shall be provided.
These candidates, on their request, will also be provided the services of a scribe who would be a graduate in a subject other than that of the candidate.
CBSE will also provide the Test Booklets of Paper-I, Paper–II & Paper–III in Braille in those subjects only which are printed in English or English and Hindi along with usual Test Booklets as provided to other candidates.
ii) The Persons with Disability (Physically Challenged) candidates who are not in a position to write in their own hand-writing can also avail the services of scribe by making prior request (at least one week before the date of UGC-NET) in writing to the concerned Center Superintendent.
Compensatory time and facility of scribe would not be provided to other Persons with Disability (Physically Challenged) candidates who have disability of less than 40% .
iii) The candidate has the discretion of opting for his/her own scribe or has to request the concerned Center Superintendent for the same in writing at least one week in advance of the test.
In such instances the candidate is allowed to meet the scribe a day before the examination so as to verify whether the scribe is suitable or not.
iv) The candidates with disability should fill in the type and percentages of disability correctly in the online application form of NET Jan, 2017.
v) An amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One thousand only) will be paid to the scribe by the Center Superintendent on the day of examination for all papers.
- List of Subjects & Syllabus
- UGC NET/JRF Exam Reference Books & Study Materials
- Paper 1 – Practice Questions & Answers
- Exam Fee and Mode of Payment
- Paper Pattern and Scheme of Exam
- Procedure & Qualifying Criteria For Declaration Of Result
- Provisions for Persons with Disability
- How to Apply
- Important Instructions
- Age Limit & Relaxation
- Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant Professor)
- General Instructions
- How to Download Admission Card
- Check List For Filling The Online Application Form
- Instructions For Use Of Test Booklet And Answer Sheet