CBSE has released Admit Card for UGC NET January 2017 Exam will be available to download from today i.e., 28th December 2016. The CBSE UGC NET 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on January 22, 2017. Candidates who applied for exam online can download Admit Card from CBSE’s official website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in . To download the CBSE UGC NET 2017 admit card, candidates can follow below steps.
Steps to download the CBSE UGC NET 2017 admit card:
- Visit the official website of CBSE i.e. cbsenet.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says Download UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2017
- Enter all required details like registration number or application number
- Click on submit button
- NET Admit Card 2017 is available to the candidates
- Candidates can download the admit card & take print out of UGC NET Admit Card.
About NET Exam
NET exam is conducted twice every every year, as it is mandated by UGC to select eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and the toppers get the Junior Research Fellowship grant for their research.
NET Exam consists of three papers Paper 1 (Teaching and Research Aptitude), Paper 2 and Paper 3 (subject of candidate). All three papers shall consist of MCQ / objective type questions and will be held as per schedule in three separate sessions.
Exam Time Table
Applicants should reach the examination centre two and half hour before the exam along with their valid photo identity proof and admit card. Without admit card candidates won’t be allowed to sit for the examination.
- List of Subjects & Syllabus
- UGC NET/JRF Exam Reference Books & Study Materials
- Paper 1 – Practice Questions & Answers
- Exam Fee and Mode of Payment
- Paper Pattern and Scheme of Exam
- Procedure & Qualifying Criteria For Declaration Of Result
- Provisions for Persons with Disability
- How to Apply
- Important Instructions
- Age Limit & Relaxation
- Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant Professor)
- General Instructions
- How to Download Admission Card
- Check List For Filling The Online Application Form
- Instructions For Use Of Test Booklet And Answer Sheet