AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION:
i) Junior Research Fellowship:
- Not more than 28 years as on 01.01.2017.
- A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non- creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in ) SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants.
- Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority.
- Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree.
- Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
ii) Assistant Professor:
- There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.