Mizoram University Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2018
Mizoram University MBA Admission 2018 – Mizoram University (MU), Mizoram invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2018-19
- The MBA Program comprises of four semesters during which the students have to carry out a project work during industrial training on a real corporate problem. This Program is built on the foundation of activity based learning model.
- The MBA Program aims at preparing graduates for taking up employment in corporate world or self-employment and/or carrying forward their family businesses.
- An intensive program for study of two academic years or a full time program of the University
- Dept. offers Specialization in Four Disciplines – Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Small Business & Entrepreneurship Development.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 2nd June 2018
- Date for Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 7th June 2018
- Date of Declaration of Results: 11th June 2018
- Last Date of Admission Fee Submission: 11th July 2018
- Last Date of Admission Fee Submission (2nd List, if any): 18th July 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 01st August 2018
Intake Capacity: 35 +4 (Sponsored)
- Candidates must have completed Graduates in any discipline having 50% marks (SC/ST/OBC 45% marks) with a valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc
- As per Mizoram University norms
- Application Form should be submitted through MZU Admission Portal. Mizoram University MBA Application Form downloaded from University website www.mzu.edu.in. No other mode of submission will be accepted.
- Application Fees: Rs.700/- for General and OBC Candidates; Rs.350/- for ST/SC candidates
Mizoram University, Mizoram
(A Central University established by an Act of Parliament Accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC in 2014), Department of Management, Mizoram University, Tanhril, Aizawl, Mizoram-796004, Tel. No.: 0389-2330710, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.mzu.edu.in