Kaloji Narayan Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Warangal announces Admission into BPT, B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (MLT) & P.B BSc. Nursing Courses 2018
KNRUHS Admission 2018 – Kaloji Narayan Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana (KNRUHS) Warangal online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into BPT, B.Sc. (Nursing) 4YDC. B.Sc. (MLT) & Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) 2YDC Courses for the Academic Session 2018-19 in Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS in the State of Telangana
Also See : MedicalEntranceExam 2018
The candidate has to apply separately for each course:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy i.e., BPT
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e. B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Years Degree Course
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology i.e., B.Sc. (MLT)
- Post Basic BSc (Nursing) 2 Years Degree Course
- Application Forms are Available separately for each course online on the website 11th to 31st August 2018
- Last Date of receipt of completed Application Forms: 31st August 2018 up to 05.00 P.M.
For BPT Course
- Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018
For B.Sc.(MLT) Course
- Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018
For B.Sc.(Nursing) 4YDC Course
- 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject
- 10+2 Passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences
- Those who belong to SC/ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects and English is compulsory subject as per order of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No.F.No. 1-6/2016 – INC, Dated: 21-09-2016
For Post Basic BSc (N) 2YDC Course
- Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination or;
- Any other equivalent exam(10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in Telangana or Board of Intermediate Education Telangana or NIOS, TSOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations and;
- Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of Telangana or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
Government Service Candidates
- Should have completed 2 years of service as a staff nurse in Medical and Health Department and Vaidya Vidhana Parishad in the State of Telangana as on 30th June 2018
- Service certificate as a staff nurse should be enclosed issued by the respective employer and must be a regular employee. Service certificate, regularization orders as staff nurse should be enclosed
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2018
- Candidate born on or after 02nd January 2002 are not eligible for admission into any of the above courses
- Application Forms are available separately for each course online on the website https://tsparamed.tsche.in from 11.00 A.M. on 11th to 31st August 2018 up to 05.00 P.M.
- Application Fee Rs.2000/- for OC/BC and Rs.1600/- for SC/ST
- Candidates for each course separately
- Candidates are informed to take the print-out of application and submit along with all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies at the time of verification of Original Certificates at help-line centres as per schedule notified by KNR University of Health Sciences
- Candidates are directed to read the prospectus of each of the courses displayed on KNRUHS web-site i.e. www.knruhs.in carefully before filling the on-line application form and payment of application fee.
- In case of any new colleges are affiliated to the University for the year 2018-19 before the date of Counseling, the seats in those colleges will also be filled up.