Indira Gandhi National Open University begins registrations for July 2017
The Indira Gandhi National Open University begins the online application process for admission to UG and PG programmes commencing in July 2017. IGNOU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, diploma and PG diploma courses.
Candidates can apply online on the official website of IGNOU and pay the application fee through netbanking, credit card or debit card. The last date to apply for IGNOU admissions is June 30, 2017.
IGNOU conducts admission for two sessions starting in July and January. Various courses that are available in January are not available for admission in July and vice versa. Candidates should check the availability of the course, eligibility criteria and course fee before applying for any programme.
Candidates are advised to make a list of documents required and keep the scanned copy of documents ready before applying online for IGNOU admissions.
Steps to apply online for IGNOU Admission 2017
– Visit the IGNOU official site
– Click on link “Register Yourself”
– Fill the student registration form & click on submit button.
– Re-login again with User Name & Password.
– Fill admission form details.
– Upload scanned copy of required documents.
– Read the declaration & tick on the ‘Declaration’ box.
– Pay the application fee online
– Take the printout of the Admission Form for future use.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university located in New Delhi India. IGNOU was established in 1985 by the government of India to offer open and distance education particularly to disadvantage sections of society.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow QuickNET ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter ) or you can write to us at [email protected]