Dibrugarh University announces Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) Program for session 2018-19
Dibrugarh University B.P.Ed Admission 2018 – Online applications are invited from the eligible intending candidates for admission to the Two Year (Four Semester) Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P.Ed.) Program of Dibrugarh University for the Academic Session 2018-2019
Also See : Admission Notification
- Online Application Portal opens on: 11th June 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd July 2018 (05:00 pm)
- Selection Test: 26th July 2018
- Tentative Date for Counselling & Admission: 27th July 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 01st August 2018
- (As per NCTE Norms and standards)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter- College / Inter- Zonal / District /School Competitions in Sports and Games recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India OR
- Bachelor`s Degree with Physical Education with 45% marks OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45% marks and Studies Physical Education as compulsory /elective subject OR
- Bachelor`s Degree with 45% marks and having at least participation in National /Inter University/State Competitions or secured 1st 2nd and 3rd position in inter college/Inter Zonal / District /School Competitions in Sports and Games recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India OR
- Bachelor`s Degree and participation in International competition or secured 1st 2nd and 3rd position in National/Inter- University Competitions in Sports and Games as respective federations/AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India OR
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (deputed in- service candidate i.e. trained physical education teachers/ coaches)
- Relaxation in the percent of marks in the qualifying exam and in the reservation of the seats for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Govt. /State Govt. and University whichever is applicable
Criteria of Selection Test:
- Aptitude Written Test – 10 Marks
- Physical Fitness Test – 50 Marks
- 50 mts dash.
- 1000 mts run.
- Standing Broad Jump.
- Sitting Backward Throw (Medicine Ball).
- Bent Knee Sit -Up.
- Sports Achievement – 15 Marks
- Percentage of Graduation Degree Marks – 10 Marks
- Viva / Group Discussion – 15 Marks
- Students of Dibrugarh University appeared in Eligibility Examination can also apply
- The Medical Fitness certificate is compulsory for admitted Candidate. Sports Kit is compulsory to appear in Physical Fitness test
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 23rd July 2018
- For further details about eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer the official website of Dibrugarh University www.dibru.online
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, National Highway 37, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004, Website www.dibru.online; Tel: 0373-2370254