Assam CEE 2018 for B.E / B.Tech Programs 2018
Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE 2018) is a state-level engineering entrance exam for admission into 1st Semester of B.E/B.Tech Program for the session 2018-19 in the engineering colleges of Assam. This year Common Entrance Exam (CEE 2018) shall be conducted by Assam Science & Technology University, Guwahati as per schedule
Assam CEE 2018
Online application forms will be available from 1st March 2018
The exam is composed of three sections i.e., Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and the questions asked in the exam are of Higher Secondary Education level (10+2). A Merit-List is prepared based on the order of merit. Candidates who manage to score high rank will be allotted to one of the engineering college under Assam Science & Technology University.
Online Application Form available from: 1st March 2018
Last Date of submission of online application form: 20th March 2018
Issue of admit cards online: 09th April 2018
Examination Date: 29th April 2018
Date of Result of Assam CEE 2018: 10th May 2018
- Educational Qualification: You must have passed Class XII examination with the subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
- Citizenship: An aspirant must own a domicile of Assam.
- Age Limit: His/ Her age must lie between 17 to 21 years.
- Eligible candidate can apply online at www.astu.ac.in
- You must be ready with the following before applying
- Valid Email-ID and Mobile Number
- Soft copy of the recent Passport Size Photograph
- Soft copy of the Signature
- An amount of Rs.600/- had to be paid plus the bank charges.
- Admit cards will be released online from 9th April onwards till the day of Examination. It can be generated by entering the Application number and Date of Birth. You are required to take the printout of hall-ticket/ admit-card as it will be required at the examination center for entry.
- The admit-card will contain your name, photograph, signature, roll-number, exam-schedule and venue address.
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj
- Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam
For more information visit the official website: astu.ac.in
Assam Science and Technology University
Tetelia Road, Jalukbari, Guwahati – 781013, Assam, website: astu.ac.in